Each player is dealt 8 cards which are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Each player takes turns creating a new word using one card they own.
If the player cannot make a new word with his or her existing cards,
then a card(s) must be drawn. Once a player reaches a total of 8 cards and still cannot play, their turn will be over.
Once a card has been placed, it is the next player’s turn.
A player can immediately win the game at any time by playing the word “win”.
The same card can be played again, i.e. if the word is dog, a player can lay down a /d/ /o/ or /g/ in the same position.
• Once a card is laid on the pile, it cannot be removed.
• If a card is played that does not spell a word, the player loses a turn.
• Proper nouns, slang and abbreviated words are not acceptable i.e. neg, rad, lat, etc.
Profanity and words that are deemed offensive will not be tolerated
• The middle card must always remain a vowel. The other positions must be a consonant
• The following letters are not included in this game: /k/, /q/, /v/
• Frenzy!: If a Frenzy! card is played, both players may immediately begin laying down cards to create words as fast as they can.
The players do not have to take turns; they may continue laying down cards until they do not have a play.
A player may not draw from the deck during Frenzy!
"The fun way to improve visual information processing – anytime, anywhere."
Works Almost Anywhere
Accessible: Simply login from any device with a browser. OVB works on any PC or Mac device manufactured since 2008.
You do NOT need the latest web browsers, Flash plugins or operating systems. Instant access to updates. No downloads necessary!
Affordable: Reasonably priced packages for clinic and patient accounts.
Entertaining: New anti-suppression colors and innovative techniques build and reinforce key visual information processing and perceptual skills.
Expanding: New activities added each month. Our goal is to have something for every patient. We are now offering vergence activities!
We cover the same skills as other computer-based models, but the advantage is in our approach. Patients love our activities and keep coming back because they are having fun. Engaging your patient in the clinic and at home is a lot easier with Our Visual Brain.