Grid Matching 2
Click image to enlarge. Videos do not show cancellation.Visual Closure,Red/Green,Math
Taking lines from the conveyor belt place them in the blank grid so that it matches the completed grid. You do not have to match the colors.
- This activity is self-paced.
- Points are scored when the player recreates the grid on the right-hand side using lines from the conveyor belt.
- The maximum score is 5.
- The player must successfully complete 5 rounds.
- Elapsed time should decrease as skills improve.
- As levels increase, the grids become more complex and the conveyor belt moves more quickly.
Works Almost Anywhere
Accessible: Simply login from any device with a browser. OVB works on any PC or Mac device manufactured since 2008.
You do NOT need the latest web browsers, Flash plugins or operating systems. Instant access to updates. No downloads necessary!
Affordable: Reasonably priced packages for clinic and patient accounts.
Entertaining: New anti-suppression colors and innovative techniques build and reinforce key visual information processing and perceptual skills.
Expanding: New activities added each month. Our goal is to have something for every patient. We are now offering vergence activities!
We cover the same skills as other computer-based models, but the advantage is in our approach. Patients love our activities and keep coming back because they are having fun. Engaging your patient in the clinic and at home is a lot easier with Our Visual Brain.