Visual Memory Skill Building:
1. Read the notes from your therapist and make your selections accordingly.
2. Click on the numbers to create your puzzle size
3. Choose between cartoon images or photographs
4. Select the number of trials
5. Select the length of time you can see the cards before starting gameplay.
6. Press Start
Look at the overturned images and try to remember the location of each pair. Once the cards are flipped over, start the game by clicking or tapping on a card. Then try to find another card that has the same image as the first. If you can’t find a pair, the cards will be flipped back with the face down. Try to remember these images as it becomes easier to find pairs the longer you play. When you find a pair they will remain flipped over and when you find all the pairs in the puzzle, you will move on to the next round.