Red/Green Letter Sound/Word Skill Buildng. Points are scored as new words are formed. A ten point bonus is given to the player who goes out first.
Each player is dealt 8 cards which are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Each player takes turns creating a new word using one card they own.
If the player cannot make a new word with his or her existing cards,
then a card(s) must be drawn. Once a player reaches a total of 8 cards and still cannot play, their turn will be over.
Once a card has been placed, it is the next player’s turn.
A player can immediately win the game at any time by playing the word “win”.
The same card can be played again, i.e. if the word is dog, a player can lay down a /d/ /o/ or /g/ in the same position.
• Once a card is laid on the pile, it cannot be removed.
• If a card is played that does not spell a word, the player loses a turn.
• Proper nouns, slang and abbreviated words are not acceptable i.e. neg, rad, lat, etc.
Profanity and words that are deemed offensive will not be tolerated
• The middle card must always remain a vowel. The other positions must be a consonant
• The following letters are not included in this game: /k/, /q/, /v/
• Frenzy!: If a Frenzy! card is played, both players may immediately begin laying down cards to create words as fast as they can.
The players do not have to take turns; they may continue laying down cards until they do not have a play.
A player may not draw from the deck during Frenzy!